1 Oh My Glitter: Valentines {goodies and decor}

Etsy Shop

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Valentines {goodies and decor}

For my February goals, I posted that I would like to make this popcorn! 
Well last week we made it and it was heavenly! We added M&M's in addition to the conversation hearts! But next time we will leave the conversation hearts out! We all picked those out! 
Here is what we did...

You will need:
2 bags of popped plain popcorn
1 bag of white chocolate chips
1/2 of bag of M&M's
1/2 of bag of conversation hearts
1 large sheet of Wax paper

Dump your popcorn in a bowl


Then melt your white chocolate in the microwave... I melted mine for about 30 seconds, stirred, 30 more seconds, stirred and maybe 30 more seconds! Not long at all!!
I love these William Sonoma bowls! They are the BEST!!

Here is all 3 of mine! 


After your chocolate is melted pour over your popcorn and gently stir together


Once you have it mixed together, add your M&M's and conversation hearts and again gently stir~ 

Make sure all the popcorn is covered and spread out a large piece of wax paper to harden!
The chocolate should harden in about 20-30 minutes! 
Then you have this YUMMY goodness 


We enjoyed this popcorn while we watch Goosebumps 

While the popcorn was hardening, we made these guys!



When the kids were at school I cut of 2 large hearts and a few smaller hearts for the hands and feet! 
I also laid out strips of construction paper for the arms and legs, stamps, eyes, pipe cleaners, and glue!

They went to work~


Ian didn't want to "accordion" fold his arms and legs ;-)



Gluing her arms and legs down!

They had fun making their little Valentine guys! 

Just wanted to share my little bit of Valentine's decor....


This is my bar! I made the 'Countdown to Kisses', the Valentine's word art, and the mason jar!! 
I believe I picked up the Love birds from Kohl's years ago!!

Here is the Countdown to Kisses 


and here is the mason jar


I just love the mason jar!

My sweet friend, Susan, made me this Love Burlap hanger last year!!

Super CUTE!!~


That is Duke's bed underneath the sign :)

Here is my kitchen table center piece!



Super simple, but has everything we need!

And this jar is never without festive goodies!


Cookies from Publix!!

Yummy!!

Happy Valentine's Day friends!!

XOXO, 

Heather 













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, but only if it is sweet..of course!