1 Oh My Glitter: Tuesday Talk {Weekend Recap}

Etsy Shop

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tuesday Talk {Weekend Recap}

Hope your week is off to a great start! 

The kids were out of school yesterday, so we hit up the Strawberry Patch and "Pick Up" at Wal-Mart! 
More on those topics later this week!

Today I want to talk about our weekend!

Friday was Ian's Field Day!

Like I mentioned on Friday's post, 
5th grade field day was moved inside due to weather, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought:)

Field Day Fun:
They had to add hangers to a pole and see which team did it the fastest without the hangers falling off!!



Basketball Toss


Running to "stack the cups"


Stacking the cups



Musical Chairs





It came down to Ian and Jayden



Ian's partner had to bounce a ball off a mini trampoline and Ian had to catch the ball in a basket!!


Stacking the jars!


Good ole fashion hula hoop



Shakers


Tic Tac Toe


They had to balance the ball while balancing themselves!!

This was comical:)


Tug of war




He wouldn't let me take a selfie with just him, so we did a "groupie"
I'll take whatever I can get:)



After a long day at field day, we headed to Menchie's for an afternoon snack:)



Then I headed to the back deck in my LaLuRoe Leggings, Wine, and my Kindle!
Momma needed wine after 2 full days of field day:)
Of Course, Duke was right beside me



Saturday, the boys played in a golf tournament for our church 
They WON!! 
No, Ben didn't take any pictures:(

Miss. Priss and I stayed home and worked on some projects!
This is one of them! 
Our American Flag pallet!


Sunday morning cuddles with Duke!


Coffee, quiet time, and Duke=happiness

Then we were off to church!
Ella was in a skit!
She played Mose's sister



She may have a future in acting;)


Then it was lunch and home to do laundry, empty the dishwasher, etc!
You know all the fun stuff:)

Have a great Tuesday friends!

xoxo, Heather 


Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, but only if it is sweet..of course!