1 Oh My Glitter: March Monthly Goals

Etsy Shop

Monday, February 29, 2016

March Monthly Goals

Happy March 1st!

Oh March you bring so much happiness with you...
Spring, St. Patrick's Day, Spring Break, and Easter
#springfever
#ilovewarmweather

Before I start with March Goals, Let's have a look on how well I did for February
To see February goals, click here

1. I DID NOT work out 4times a week......oops
2. I had good days and bad days with my water in take....gotta start somewhere!! ;)
3. Kids  Valentine's for their classmates were a hit!! 
4. & 5. We made a Valentine Craft and Treats...see here 
Both were a huge hit!!
6. Make a creation using burlap...that is a BIG FAT NO.... I think Burlap hates me:(
7. I did very well at keeping my craft room picked up!
8. The blog is looking better and I am still working on it!!

Overall, I am pleased with the success of my February Goals....but I really do need to workout!


Here is the list I wrote out...

1. Clean out the kids clothes! Who is with me?!?!?
Ella's closet and drawers are a HOT MESS!
I hope to accomplish this task this weekend!

Ian's closet was cleaned out not to long ago, but could stand to be straightened up:)

2. I love Spring Cleaning...yes I know I am weird!
I love finding cleaning list on Pinterest and then combing them to type up my own list!!
I generally start my spring cleaning in April

3. Part of my spring cleaning this year is to have the house pressure washed, the porches painted and the carpets cleaned, so I need to get those scheduled!

4. Make a St. Patrick's Day Craft!
I like these....


Oh Pinterest...How I love thee!

5. Make an Easter Craft

Here is one that I think both kids would enjoy..
Ian really does like making crafts, he would NEVER admit and HATES that I document it ;)


6. Make Festive Holiday Treats

St. Patrick's Day I thought homemade ice cream with green toppings would be a fun after school treat! (I don't have a picture yet)

Easter treat
I love these....


They look heavenly... but hey chocolate covered strawberries are my favorite!!

7. ENJOY SPRING BREAK....
this has to be my favorite goal!!
I am hoping to finalize Spring Break plans this week!!

This is what I hope to accomplish in March! 
What do you hope to accomplish?!?!?! I would love to hear your goals!

xoxo, Heather 







2 comments:

  1. Love your goals! Setting mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cameron! Come back and share yours when you get them written!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, but only if it is sweet..of course!